Salads. They can be as boring as exciting as you choose. THIS salad is amazing. With a variety of textures, flavors, and color, this salad is a crowd pleaser! Beware: this dressing is dangerously good.
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 8 ounces boneless, skinless chicken breasts (mine were cut into smaller, thinner pieces which made the sauteing a bit easier)
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon pepper
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 2 cups grapes, halved
- 1 cup fresh blueberries
- 3 cups curly lettuce, chopped
- ½ cup feta cheese
- ½ cup almonds, chopped or crushed
- 3 tablespoons almond butter
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 tablespoons freshly squeezed orange juice
- 3 tablespoons water
- 1 tablespoon stone ground mustard
- ½ tablespoon raw honey
- ¼ teaspoon salt, more to taste
- ½ teaspoon garlic
Remember, we are only sharing healthier options to spice up your kitchen, not ever ingredient will be 100% healthy. All good things should be done in moderation :)
Thanks to Pinch of Yum for the great share!
Let us know how you liked this recipe!