Getting to know Joe!
Joe Kunes: Therapy Account Manager and Team Lead.
What is your favorite part about being a recruiter?
- Helping people who may not be able to help themselves by placing quality therapists with clients who need them. Contributing to society in a positive manner!
When you aren’t at work, what do you do in your free time?
- Watch sports and hang out with my wife and kids!
Describe yourself in three words.
- Driven, hyperactive, and fun-loving
What is your favorite place to visit for vacation?
- Pennsylvania (where my dad’s from)
What is a typical first-time traveler’s biggest worry?
If you could choose a form of communication- email, phone call, or text- which would it be and why?
- Phone call- because you can accomplish a lot more in less time.
If you were a traveler, what would your top assignment destinations be?
- San Diego, Austin, TX, and Hawaii
Lastly, what is the best advice you have for a traveler looking for a good recruiter?
- Roll with the person you feel has your back more than anything else!!
"His hair is always looking good....kidding! He's always there to help out and lend a hand when people need it." - Brandon
"Joe is a wealth of knowledge. He has helped me tremendously in my first year here at Fusion. Plus, he is incredibly organized!" - Chase
"Joe is a man of his word! He always follows through for his travelers, clients, and coworkers. He's extremely animated which brings character to every day!" - Tessie
"Joe has tons of energy. He is passionate and makes a great team lead" - Travis