Humble. Driven Positive. These are the core values that made Fusion Medical Staffing the company that it is today. From employees and med travelers to the organizations and community partners we work with, these three concepts are deeply embedded in our company culture.
Fusion Medical Staffing Lives Up to Its Core Values
From day one, Fusion Medical Staffing set out on a mission to improve the lives of everyone we touch. How would we do that? By being humble, driven, and positive.
If you asked 10 people to define the concept of “humbleness,” you would get 10 different answers. For us, being humble is about taking time to celebrate others and appreciate what life has to offer. And that’s what Fusion is all about.
“I am incredibly thankful for this journey and what I’ve been given here at Fusion,” said Jess Thieschafer, a Fusion Sales Assistant Manager. “I love this place and I love everyone here so much, it makes me emotional. I’m dying old and retiring here! I’m very grateful to be here.”
Jess isn’t the only humble one at Fusion—every individual that makes up the Fusion fam shares this quality and practices it on the daily.
Raquel Pfannenstiel, a Fusion Sales Trainer, is humbled by the fact that she is lucky enough to work alongside her daughter every day. “I can’t even explain how much Fusion has helped me and my family,” she said. “It has been a huge part of my family the whole time I’ve been here and I’m just very thankful for this opportunity.”
Being humble allows us to focus on what truly matters: Each other. Fusion is always looking for chances to celebrate the wins of the fam and make a difference where we can. What can we say? It’s just who we are.
We could tell you how hard we work, but instead, we’ll show you with the awards we’ve won in 2021:
- Best of Staffing in Client and Talent. This award is for companies that have demonstrated exceptional customer service and is based solely on ratings given by their clients, placed talents, and employees. So, thank you for voting Fusion Best of Staffing! We couldn’t do it without you.
- 2021 Inc. Best Workplaces. For the second year in a row, in a survey from Inc., Fusion was awarded the title as one of Inc's Best Workplaces in 2021! Fusion, and all the people who make up the Fusion fam, are known for the work engagement and dedication that we provide.
- BluePipes Best Travel Nursing Companies. This award evaluates over 350 companies by compiling thousands of reviews from six sources: Highway Hypodermics, Travel Nursing Central, Facebook, Indeed, Glassdoor, and Google. This year, Fusion ranked 17th on the list of Best Travel Nursing Companies!
- 5000 America’s Fastest Growing Private Companies. Once again, for the second year in a row, Fusion was added to the Inc. 5000’s list of America’s Fastest-Growing Private Companies in 2021!
- SIA 40 Under 40 with Sara Spanjer. Fusion’s chief clinical officer, Sara Spanjer, was nominated for and won the Staffing Industry Analysts 40 Under 40 award! This award honors the impact Sara has had in the medical staffing industry and local community.
They say actions speak louder than words, and it’s clear by our actions that we work hard. Oh, and those don’t even count all the awards we won in 2020 or earlier. Check out all of our wins!
“I love working here because the positivity in the office is infectious,” said Leah Kemple, Fusion Medical Staffing’s Public Relations Specialist.
And she’s not the only one who thinks so. In fact, most of the Fusion fam will tell you that our workplace, coworkers, and culture radiate positivity.
“Fusion has been a huge impact in mine and my family’s lives,” said Chad Crawford, Fusion’s Director of Sales Strategy. “I came from a competitor and it’s amazing how just by the types of people that you’re working with can have such a big impact on how much you enjoy and find passion in your work.”
It makes a difference when you’re surrounded by people who give you energy and positivity, and that’s exactly what it’s like to be with the Fusion family. Regardless of who you interact with at Fusion, it’s guaranteed to be a positive experience.
When we asked internal employees why they loved Fusion, we got a wild range of answers like, “Because of the positivity,” and “Because of the people.” Truth is, there’s hundreds of reasons to love Fusion! Check out some of our accomplishments and team bonding in 2022 and what the Fusion fam had to say in our end-of-the-year celebration video below!